ABOUT LEVEL 7
We are a small personalized shop that offers customized tattooing, and body piercing. We originally opened in January of 2009, and have been going strong since. Our intent is to offer our clients an end product that exceeds expectations, and we pride ourselves on providing a positive experience for each and every person. To get an idea of the style of work that we offer be sure to view our portfolios, and if you feel we are right for your next venture, please contact us via phone or email.
Thank you, and we hope to see you soon.
- You must have a valid state, or federal photo identification with you (i.e. driver’s license, state ID or passport, etc.) to be tattooed, or pierced.
- Minors may be pierced if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. We require proper photo identification as proof of relationship. Normally this would be the accompanying adult’s identification, or license, and minor’s school id, drivers permit, etc.. In the case of a guardian, guardianship papers must be furnished as well.
- Per the state of Rhode Island, we can not tattoo anyone under the age of 18.
- Clients with existing medical conditions, such as diabetes, and immune system compromising conditions should speak with a medical professional prior to receiving any body art procedure, as these could potentially cause an issue with healing.
TATTOO APOINTMENT DEPOSITS:
- Please note that we require deposits for all appointments.
- Deposits are non refundable, but fully transferable with a minimum of 48 hours notice.
- If you need to change your appointment time, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
- Missed appointments, and last-minute changes will result in losing your deposit.
RETAIL STORE POLICIES:
- Body jewelry cannot be returned.